This steamed dumpling, which is filled with sweet ‘chaku’ (sugarcane juice, jaggery, ghee and nuts) plays a key part of the festival of Yomari punhi. The shape of it is a symbolical representation of a half ‘shadkona’ (six pointed star), the symbol of Saraswati (Hindu Goddess) and wisdom.
According to the myth, a married couple experimented with fresh yield of rice from their field, when first that took this shape. At the same day the couple offered to Kubera (the God of wealth), who disclosed to his real identity and blessed the couple with wealth and declared, who prepare Yamari in the name of Gods or Goddesses on the full moon in December and observe four days of devotion togod, will get rid of poverty.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Have a COUPON?
Add your t-shirt to the Cart and pay at the Check out page!