“The history of sushi is an interesting tale of the evolution of a simple dish. What was to become sushi was first mentioned in China in the 2nd century A.D. Originally, sushi arouse out of a way of preserving food. Fish was placed in rice and allowed to ferment, which allowed an individual to keep the fish edible for some time. The rice was thrown away and the fish was eaten when needed or wanted. The method spread through China and by the 7th century, had made its way to Japan, where seafood has historically been a staple. The Japanese, however, took the concept further and started to eat the rice with the fish. Originally, the dish was prepared much in the same manner. In the 17th century, Matsumoto Yoshiichi of Edo (Tokyo) starting seasoning the rice with rice wine vinegar while making his ‘sushi’ for sale. Traditional sushi restaurants sit alongside ‘fusion’ restaurants and both are popular for their own reasons. The history of sushi is still far from over.”
According to Sushifaq.com
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Have a COUPON?
Add your t-shirt to the Cart and pay at the Check out page!