„Pelmeni are the Russian version of dumplings. They’re mostly served on cold winter days with sour cream or just butter. Kids and adults both love them, they are a true Russian comfort food.
Pelmeni originated from Siberia
Russian Pelmeni can be made by hand or by using a mold. In Russian language, the mold is called “pelmenitsa”.
The dough is made with flour, water, eggs and seasoned with salt. The filling is made with ground meat, onion, salt and pepper. The best meat to use for the filling is pork or a combination of beef and chicken.”
According to Momsdish.com
This is the tee that you’ve been looking for, and it’s bound to become a favorite in any youngster’s wardrobe. It’s light, soft, and comes with a unique design that stands out from the crowd wherever you go!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• 32 singles
• Relaxed unisex fit
• Side-seamed construction
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, the US, or Honduras
Have a COUPON?
Add your t-shirt to the Cart and pay at the Check out page!