„Pelmeni are the Russian version of dumplings. They’re mostly served on cold winter days with sour cream or just butter. Kids and adults both love them, they are a true Russian comfort food.
Pelmeni originated from Siberia
Russian Pelmeni can be made by hand or by using a mold. In Russian language, the mold is called “pelmenitsa”.
The dough is made with flour, water, eggs and seasoned with salt. The filling is made with ground meat, onion, salt and pepper. The best meat to use for the filling is pork or a combination of beef and chicken.”
According to Momsdish.com
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Have a COUPON?
Add your t-shirt to the Cart and pay at the Check out page!