“Köfte is one of the most famous, easy to find, and relatively affordable Turkish foods. It is also tasty and suitable for many palates. Many foreigners simply define or know Turkish köfte as a patty-like meatball dish grilled during mangal time and eaten with white bread.
…köfte is actually a meatball dish made of minced meat mixed with seasonings and onion. It is found in many regions from South Asian to Balkan areas. Turkey alone has 291 kinds of köfte. All the köfte I compiled below are only a few variants of Turkish köfte I have eaten and will definitely recommend you to munch on.
Fried food never lies, it always has that distinct goodness and temptation to break your commitment of eating only healthy, non-fat food. But whatever, this fried meze made of bulgur, ground meat, minced onion stuffed with more ground meat seasoned with cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and other herbs is just something you should try at least once in your life time. Usually içli köfte is sold per piece in Gaziantep, Adana, or Hatay restaurants all over the country, but it is also often found as part of the menus in many Balkan restaurants and various eateries.”
According to Yabangee.com
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Have a COUPON?
Add your t-shirt to the Cart and pay at the Check out page!